TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rights, including copyright, in the content of our web pages are owned and controlled by IPA Healthcare Ltd or our suppliers.
In accessing the IPA Healthcare Ltd web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set in this document. If you are not in agreement, you should terminate your use of the site forthwith.
Individual users are granted permission to download pages and store them temporarily without alteration for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor, and to print pages for the sole purpose of viewing or reading them. The permission to download and print pages does not allow the material or any part of it to be incorporated into another web site or other publication and commercial use of any material contained herein is expressly prohibited.
Our web site has advanced features that allow you to check the status and history of your orders, update your personal details etc. While we perform reasonable tasks to ensure the features are easy and secure to use, It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of how to use these features and of any potential security issues. We can not be held responsible if any incorrect use results in an error - For Example: incorrect delivery address being specified, or not having read the full product description before placing an order.
The technical and design contents of our web site are updated on a regular basis. The design may change, new features may be added and others removed. If you are unsure how to use any features of our web sites, please contact us for guidance before using the web site.
Our website allows you to leave product reviews. If you decide to use this feature please be considerate. Any comments/entries must not contain abusive or defamatory language, anything illegal, be in breach of copyright, used to promote other activities or businesses or used to publish anything a typical user may find offensive. You are entitled to express your opinion, but it must be factual and relevant. As operator and owner, we are responsible for anything published on our websites and therefore may delete or edit anything without notice. To ensure the continued availability of these features, anyone in breach of these rules may have their account suspended.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
All web site content including text, graphics, images is the property of IPA Healthcare Ltd or it's content suppliers and is protected by international copyright law. You may not use this content without written permission from the content owner.
The collection, assembly and arrangement i.e. compilation of all the content is the exclusive property of IPA Healthcare Ltd or it's suppliers and protected by international copyright law.
All the software used on this site is the property of IPA Healthcare Ltd or it's software suppliers and protected by international copyright law.
Use of site
The software and content on this site may only be used as a viewing resource. Any other use including, republication, transmission, display, modification or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
When you use the Website, there are different ways we gather information about you:
• When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, email, address and contact details. We keep a record of this information and any other information relating to you that we may obtain from our suppliers or other third parties. This record will be stored and processed in Cyprus and other countries . All this is necessary for us to recognise you, provide you with the services or information you have requested from us and where appropriate to maintain your account with us. We also use this information to improve our platform and prevent or detect abuses of our Website.
• We keep a record of any electronic correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our Website or services.
All the information we collect via our Website or through correspondence with you is used to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested, and to help operate our business and hopefully improve the services and products that we offer you. We will use personal data about you for purposes such as:
• managing the Website and access to it so it is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer
• dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services
• planning and managing our business activities, including analysing users' preferences
• providing you with information about the products and services we offer including by way of email newsletter
• notifying you of any changes to our products and services.
There are only a limited number of circumstances where we may share some or all data about you that we hold with others, these are set out below.
• With local agents such who assist us in the service we provide to you by for example hosting sites, or sending emails on our behalf. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
• In the event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company.
• To other members of our group of companies
• To our joint venture partners licensees and designees.
• On your express consent.
So far as possible each disclosure will be subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
We may also share anonymised, aggregated data such as access statistics, with third parties such as advertisers. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
HOW WE DO NOT USE PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
We will never pass on your email address or personal information about you to a third party for marketing purposes, without your consent.We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, email and telephone. In each case to communicate information to you about products, services, and offers.
We will never send you unsolicited premium rate sms messages (which are sms messages you pay to receive). You will be given the opportunity to opt-in to receiving such marketing information at the point when your details are collected. All promotional information from us will come with instructions on how to opt-out from receiving further information in the future.
PAY ON DELIVERY
You can pay your products to the carrier upon delivery. Payment must be made in cash. You will be asked to sign the relevant documents to receive your products and proof of payment.
You can use the BANK DEPOSIT as a form of payment. Once you complete your order, you will be given information of the bank accounts of the affiliated banks with The Beer Lab online store. Your order will be processed and will be shipped as soon as we receive your payment, usually 2-3 business days. However, the processing time may vary depending on the bank. If you have not submitted the payment within 3 business days, the order will be cancelled.
Now you can pay your orders at The Beer Lab online, easily, quickly and safely through PayPal online payment service. By selecting the “PayPal” payment method, at the end of your order, you will be transferred directly to your PayPal page. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can sign in to your account and confirm the payment. Everyone with a bank account or credit card can pay through PayPal without any problems. Charge your PayPal account by bank transfer or credit card and pay directly.
You can find more information about the PayPal online payment service at: www.paypal.com
Please contact us for further information