Enzybrew 10 cleaning agent 750gr
A professional cocktail of cleaning enzymes specially designed for daily cleaning in microbreweries. Enzybrew 10 breaks down the organic residues that are left behind when brewing beer. These include vegetable matter (hops, malt), starch, caramelised sugar, etc. Ideal for cleaning filter pads, wort chillers, brew kettles and fermentation tanks. Enzybrew 10 ensures thorough, safe cleaning of all installations, including Teflon.
- reinforced hygiene: effectively prepares for disinfection
- time and water savings: cleaning in one cycle
- very good rinsability
- hazard-free for users: non-corrosive product (no risk of burns)
- environmentally friendly alternative to caustic soda
- fast biodegradation rate: over 98% in 28 days
Fields of application:
Suitable for brewing vessels (boiling, filtration); hoses and pipes; fermenters; bottling equipment.
Suitable for cleaning after each use.
Recommended dosage: 5 to 10g/l depending on the fouling of the equipment. For equipment with a CIP system, use a 10g/l concentrate.
- Dilute the product in warm water (45-60°C) and mix well.
- Leave the material to soak for 30 minutes or scrub it.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Rinse with clear water.
- temperature: minimum 45°C, maximum 60°C
- concentration: 5 to 10g/l (0,5 - 1%)
- contact time: 10 to 30 minutes
- pH value in solution: 10-11
- storage: store in closed original package between +4°C and +25°C in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid prolonged contact with light metals (aluminium, iron, copper).
- Colour and odour of the product can change over time due to biodegradable components. These changes do not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product.